Tuesday 1 January 2013
06:50

X-cube - Twisty Rubiks



Just when you think you might be able to figure out how to align the well-known Rubik’s cube something else comes along to challenge your mind even further, meet the X-Cube.

I have not had the pleasure of being able to figure out just how to make the colors line up on a Rubik’s cube and believe me, I have tried, but I am sure that many of you have and that is pretty awesome. The question now is would you be able to take on the X-cube? It does look a tad bit difficult, it sure does for me, but for all of you who have twisted your way to success could be able to match the colors up once more as you will see it done in the following video.




  • Join over hundreds of people who get free and fresh content delivered automatically.

    Get Email Updates

    We Respect Your Privacy.
    We never encourage SPAM.
    You can unsubscribe any time.